UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Top Christmas Tunes 2015 // Lucyy Writes

I couldn't not share my favourite Christmas songs after sharing my favourite festive films. Now that I have my little Winston I've been eagerly creating playlists on my phone, iPod and Spotify again. I always keep my spotify private - that way I will never be judged. We'd be here all day if I were to list my entire Christmas playlist so I've picked out my ten favourites of the week. You can't have Christmas without a little Mariah Carey, Ariana Granda & Michael Buble but a few others have crept in. What are you favourites? P.S Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree also gets played to death year after year in my house, we can all thank Home Alone for that one.

Santa Baby / Ariana Grande // Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas / She & Him // All I Want for Christmas is You / Mariah Carey // Driving Home For Christmas / Chris Rea // Holly Jolly Christmas / Michael Buble // Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas / Charity Vance // Sleigh Ride / The Ronettes // The Christmas Song / The Raveonettes  // Santa Claus is coming to Town / Jackson 5 // Shake up Christmas / Train.

4 comments

  1. Some good choices in here! All I want for Christmas is You is a must have tune and every year when I get around to wrapping my presents I start off with the Xmas songs from my favourite bands (usually punk rock bands ha) before moving onto Michael Buble's album on repeat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Buble's Christmas album is honestly my favourite ever!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig