UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas 2017 / Lucyy Writes

Whilst the majority of us are probably spending the day with our loved ones, for those of you who may be flicking through for a seasonal morning read today - I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Little Christmas & thank those who have stuck by even through my lack of posting in 2017. This year has been incredibly hard mentally and physically - I hope to overcome all in 2018 and continue with the hobby and career booster I used to love so much. 
an image of have a holly jolly Christmas 2017
I still love blogging, but obstacles have definitely stopped me from being as active as I used to be. Thank you to all the amazing PR's & Brands who have been so warm & understanding - I look forward to working with you in the New Year! This post took a more serious turn than expected - SO Moving On - MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL, sending you all the warm wishes and love for the seasonal holiday & New Year. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas - Love the Lucyy Writes family <3

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig