UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Top Festive iPhone Wallpapers // Lucyy Writes

an image of festive iPhone wallpapers
When it comes to Christmas I like to add a little festive cheer to as many things as possible. I've managed to make sure there's a tree in every room bar the bathroom in our house - the living room even having two, I guess you could say that makes up for the one room. With Christmas only a matter of weeks away I made sure to give my iPhone 6 a little makeover with this adorable sketch that matches the style of my Fifi Lapin case. You can find all the links to my favourite festive iPhone wallpapers over on my Pinterest board HERE. Lucy xx

2 comments

  1. Such a unique post idea! I've bookmarked this so I can log on on my phone later and download some of the wallpapers you've pinned :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Louise, I'm glad you've enjoyed the topic! x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig