UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Christmas Gift Guide // For the Grandparents

an image of Christmas Gift Guide for Grandparents
Today marks my first of my many Christmas Gift Guides to come your way. Many of you may know that I recently lost my Grandma, we sadly didn't get that one last Christmas with her, though it wouldn't have been much of one for her. It's weird seeing gifts you know she'd love but.... I still have one Grandparent to shop for, my lovely 82 year old Grandad who is happy as long as he can smoke his pipe, drink his coffee and have a stash of freshly baked brownies. If you too struggle I hope you can find some inspiration from my top picks. Lucy x
*NOT SPONSORED

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig