UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Christmas Gifts For The // Holiday Hound

an image of christmas gifts for dogs
With 5 weeks until the big day there's plenty of time left to treat the little Woof in your life. We've started to pick up pressies for Harry, our little Westie. I can't believe it'll be his second Christmas in the LW household. Here's to hoping he's as well behaved as last year. Being the pampered pooch he is I've decided to follow in last years footsteps and create a Holiday Hound gift guide - who can leave them out!? Who else spoils their little fluff balls? Heck I used to spoil my hamsters too!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig