UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Berry Delight Cupcakes // Lucyy Bakes

Writing up this latest Lucyy Bakes has made me want to run into the kitchen and whip up another batch!! These were the Mother's Day cupcakes that disappeared within the day. If you can resist decorating these cupcakes they're best eaten straight from the oven while the juices are bubbling.
Preheat the oven to 160C, line your trays with pastel cases - why? standard white cases just aren't quite the same. Beat your butter and sugar together as usual, before gradually adding the egg. Stir in your milk, followed by sifting in all the dry ingredients. Add your blueberries and watch how your mixture starts to marble slightly. Wait till they're out the oven, it feels wrong to hide their beauty! Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on ovens and leave to cool. Decorate how you wish, I always end up with butter cream frosting and the kitchen turns into a winter wonderland. My flower decorations are by DR Oetker - there's sherbet hidden away inside! Let me know if you try these, Lucy xx

4 comments

  1. I've made a similar thing a while ago too, they're so insanely delicious! Best breakfast treat

    x Joanna@The Treasure Chest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they, the daisies are so popular in shops x

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! Ever considered a career in baking? haha

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, quite a few have been telling me this. I should look into it x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig