UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

MUA // The Artiste Collection Review

The Artiste Collection is another of the latest products from MUA that ended up in my basket. I have quite the collection of their palettes and quads now, I use them every day, such high quality for ridiculously cheap prices. The Artiste Collection is MUA's first multi-use palette, giving us six shadows along with two blushers, a bronzer and a highlighter for just £6!? Like always this palette takes it's place in the pro range, I ordered mine online since my local Superdrug sadly lacks MUA all together now. 
MUA have finally started to name their shades, Pistachio is a shimmery white shadow with flecks of blue, perfect for the inner corner. Mocca is a great shade for all over the lid, though I actually would have called this shadow Cookie. Next we have Ice, Ice is a vibrant blue shadow, followed by Grape and Chocolate. I've been wearing Chocolate every single day, it's soon becoming one of my favourite shadows. Lastly Cookie, possibly the smoothest shadow out the lot! I've really got into merge shadows over the summer, this palette hasn't let me down.
Before my order I hadn't tried any of the MUA blushers or bronzers, they live up to the great reviews out there, providing great pigmentation, smooth application and great value for money. Pink Sparkle would go great with the newly released cream blusher Dolly, while Primrose is a gorgeous warm pink, perfect for A/W. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect Matte bronzer, Bronzed will do for now, I was REALLY impressed with it's staying power and pigmentation, while Shimmer Kiss is a pretty champagne highlighter.

Disclaimer: own purchase

21 comments

  1. I shall keep my eyes out for this, it looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really is and they kept the packaging to the usual size!?

      Delete
  2. Ooooo this is very cute! Ice is a great shade for this A/W!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just scary for a neutral girl to wear but I'll work it out! x

      Delete
  3. This looks like such a cute palette! Love the shades x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how they've made the pans square! Don't they look so much better x

      Delete
  4. This palette looks really good. I've only used an MUA palette once but I was so impressed with it for the money I paid, so maybe this might be my next purchase. Really good review too :))

    Terri xo - littlegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant, so glad the lighting for once did it justice! I've got too many, it's a hard decision to decide :P x

      Delete
  5. This is just so lovely! I do adore MUA eyeshadows xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're brilliant aren't they, they're all I own minus the naked palette! x

      Delete
  6. Oh Lucy I saw this on MUAs website before release...seeing it swatched so wonderfully here I cant help but lust after it...stunning!

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz <3 It's such a gorgeous palette isn't it, I' stuck for choice now with the amount I own :/ x

      Delete
  7. This looks so good, am glad they have come out with a multi-use pallet its will beso easy to take when your travelling :) x

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanted to pick this up (almost my birthday, I'm allowed a treat!) but they didn't have any.. but picked up two blushes.. one significantly more pigmented than the other :s Bittersweet and Dolly. Dolly was way more pigmented :s Love the flecks in the shades of the palette.. looks tacky to a degree.. yet really awesome!

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blushers are good aren't they, well from what I've read of the others and Dolly! I love love love Dolly! I'm wearing it every single day. I think they look fun :D x

      Delete
  9. This looks like such a good palette! Once my spending ban is over, I'll hopefully be buying this :)

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this palette is so pretty and pigmented! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're always so pigmented aren't they!? MUA are incredible! x

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous palette, I've got my eye on their Undressed palette too - such an amazing brand, especially for the price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that palette too, so much cheaper than the naked palette! I haven't had a faulty product yet! x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig