UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

Shamballa Bracelets // Cutey

Shamballa bracelets are one of the biggest crazes at the moment, with more and more brands bringing out their own & even a few bloggers are getting in on the craze, crafting their own. I have two designs from the company Cutey, who I've mentioned before on LucyyWrites. They originally sold the Pandora style charm bracelets, now they've joined in on the hype and have 9 designs to pick from, all retailing at £18.99 with free delivery.
The first design I have to share with you, the Multi Coloured Shamballa Bracelet. This contains a bead of every colour. I really like this design, it's actually my favourite out of all nine designs. It featured in my last OOTD/OOTN post. The bracelets will go with every outfit, whatever day or occasion. Having tiny wrists makes it hard to find a bracelet that won't slip around. But with Shamballa bracelets they have an adjustable catch, I have mine closed as far as it shuts once on and it doesn't slip, nor come undone. It's secure and there to stay.
The second design I have, the Pink On White, this is my second favourite because of the cute candy stripes. This was the first of the two I wore, however they look great worn together. I've had no problems with the bracelet like the previous, it doesn't come undone. They're incredibly secure and very affordable. Each Shamballa contains 9 beads, each has 84 crystals on. With all this sudden sunshine they're certainly a talking point when they start twinkling.
Disclaimer: press sample, for review consideration only, no payment received. see disclaimer page for more.
Disclaimer: Sample.

8 comments

  1. I love the pink striped one its lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it, they do gold and white too :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love them, so need to order more!
      x

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the pink and white one :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone will like that one :D
      x

      Delete
  4. I love the multicoloured on - i'm always attracted to bracelet - my wrist is covered in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I've got a little set of hooks with all my favourites on! :D
      x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig