UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

No7 // Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes review

 After receiving so many No7 vouchers, one of the items I picked up were the No7 Beautiful Skin, Quick Thinking Wipes. These usually retail at £7 for a pack of 30, a little pricey compared to my every day wipes...Johnson's baby wipes, I'm sure I'm not the only one! However with the £5 vouchers floating around you can stock up on these for just £2. 

These wipes are suitable for all skin types, gentle, fragrance free & hypo-allergenic. They contain pro-vitamin B5 to moisturise and soften, witch hazel and fennel to clear pores, leaving your skin smooth and fresh. I've had some nasty Neutrogena wipes in the past that stung my eyes. These are great, they get every little bit of make-up off, I know it's important to cleanse but when I'm tired I just use a wipe. These are the first wipes I've used that get rid of water proof mascara 100%. 

My skin feels refreshed after using these, allowing me to occasionally skip my cleanse and go straight onto my No7 hydrating mask. For once this is a pack of face wipes that won't dry out, the lid is secure. My Johnson's and Soap&Glory < another love of mine, always lose the seal and dry out. Thankfully No7 have sorted this. I'd give these a 9/10. I'll use my leftover vouchers for more packs.
My skin care has certainly changed a lot since February, would anyone like an updated skin care routine? I haven't left LUSH completely, but I've been using other brands over it! First time in years.

25 comments

  1. I love these wipes, whenever I get the No.5 vouchers I buy loads of packets and stockpile them lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know so many people that swear by these wipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The woman at the till was raving so much about them!
      x

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried these before but need some new wipes so will use my No.7 voucher as suggested!

    Elena x

    http://love212.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same with my Boots Vouchers ;) xxx I would like an updated skin routine please :) I am currently a lush skincare addict but feel I am in need of a change so I would like to see what works for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be 100% lush for skincare too, weird how I'm stepping away!
      x

      Delete
  5. I got this with my voucher too! ;)
    nice product and I have posted a review of it as well!
    xx
    Chloe@GiadaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great aren't they, shall check your review out!
      x

      Delete
  6. These sound good! Love picking up stuff to try with the vouchers :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so impressed with these, they do another type too!
      x

      Delete
  7. I just picked some of these up to try after hearing people rave about them. I usually just use the 2 for £1 Primark wipes. Great review! xx

    http://makeupfortheinept.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never know if to try them or not! Will have to pick some up!
      x

      Delete
  8. i love these, best face wipes, you should make a video series of day to night type make up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, so impressed!
      Will write that down!
      x

      Delete
  9. I just bought these last week, i agree, they're amazing (: x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where would we be without No 7 vouchers?! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where do you get all these vouchers from!?!? I need some! I had the same problem with Neutrogena but now use Clean & Clear face wipes which are great. Be great to hear your beauty regime! Glad these are working for you. XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, spend £5 in boots they give them :)
      I will sure to do an update!
      x

      Delete
  12. I've never tried these and don't think to use my vouchers on face wipes. Will have to try them next time x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
    post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Also see my website - forehead acne

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig